Based in Augusta, Georgia, Bell & Brigham assists clients throughout the surrounding towns and in South Carolina who have suffered serious injuries in an accident, at work, or because of a defective product. Below, please find useful resources to help you and your family. To obtain more information or to schedule a free initial consultation to talk to us about your case, contact us today by e-mail or call us at (800) 763-2063.
- Georgia Courts Portal
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Augusta Superior Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- South Carolina Judicial Department
- South Carolina Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- United States Supreme Court
Georgia Government Resources
- Georgia Government Online
- Augusta, Georgia Official Website
- Georgia General Assembly
- Official Code of Georgia
- Clean Air Force
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources
- Georgia Department of Transportation
- Georgia Department of Driver Services
- Georgia Department of Insurance
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (“GTLA”)
South Carolina Government Resources
- South Carolina Website
- South Carolina Legislature
- South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
- South Carolina Department of Public Safety
- South Carolina Department of Transportation
- South Carolina Secretary of State
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (“DHEC”)
Additional Personal Injury Resources
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) protects public health by assuring the safety, efficacy, and security of pharmaceuticals, biological products, medical devices, food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation.
- The National Safety Council aims to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths on roads, at work, and in homes and communities through research, education, and advocacy.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration directs federal highway safety and consumer programs.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is an industry-funded independent, nonprofit, scientific, and educational organization dedicated to reducing the losses from accidents on highways throughout the United States.
- The Bureau of Transportation Studies at the United States Department of Transportation publishes safety information and research-based statistics on accidents.
- The United States Department of Transportation provides useful consumer information on roads, bridges, and vehicle safety.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration provides extensive regulations designed to reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission protects the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from thousands of types of consumer products, and the website provides a wealth of information regarding product safety standards, recalls, and product safety news.
- The Brain Injury Association of America is a national organization that assists individuals, families, and professionals who have been touched by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- The Brain Trauma Foundation seeks to improve the outcome of TBI patients by educating the public and care providers, developing best practices guidelines, and conducting clinical research.
- Augusta’s Joseph M. Still Burn Center is one of the leading burn centers in the Southeastern United States, dedicated to providing the highest possible level of care to burn victims, including comprehensive medical treatment, support for patients and their families, and the development of new technologies.
- The American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) is committed to promoting and establishing standards of excellence for all aspects of the health care of individuals with spinal cord injury (SCI), educating the public and healthcare professionals, and fostering research.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”)
- United States Department of Labor (“DOL”)
- American Association of Justice (“AAJ”)
|BELL & BRIGHAM
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
|457 Greene Street (30901)
P.O. Box 1547, Augusta, GA
Toll Free: 800-763-2063